UBS Time Attendance System 9.2Free
Monitor's the time your employees spend at work, schedules, shifts, overtime and late arrivals. Its data can be captured directly through a barcode reader, magnetic card reader, fingerprint reader, etc.
Old versionsSee all
UBS Time Attendance System Window Version is used to assist management to keep track of employee attendance and provide management with details of employee's working hours, their overtime hours and lateness in school, colleges construction companies and factory with different time and shift.
UBS Time Attendance System is designed for management to keep track of employees' daily or monthly attendance, employees' working hours, computation of overtime, shift allowances leave management and others.
It has been designed for data capturing either from external sources like Finger-Print Reader, Magnetic Card Reader, Barcode Reader or direct from the Terminal Simulator. The system is suitable for all types of businesses. It is user-friendly with user definable overtime and allowance computation and it also provides exception reports.
This option enables user to create individual particulars of employees
This enables user to maintain employee's badge ID
This Option enables user to maintain the work schedule, rest schedule, and overtime schedule
Duty organizer is used to organize monthly activities for employees. You can create multiple and variable activity schedules in one group
-Allowances and Time Scale Formula Table
This is used to set the allowance and overtime scale conditions for the employees. The allowance and overtime claims will be computed based on specifications as set. This facility can be linked to UBS Payroll
This is used to capture import data from external sources like ASCII files or ASCII database files
Attendance Processing and Time Scale Calculations
This is used to calculate the total working hours, total rest time, overtime, and the punctuality and update them to the employee's personnel attendance file
This is used to capture incomplete and abnormal messages.
- Time and cost savings for organization, and ultimately leading to efficiency and effectiveness in controlling and managing staff. This allows management to focus on other priorities
- It provides security management and allows tracking movement of staff
- It provides control in systematic work scheduling
- Parameter-driven; flexible customization and user-friendly
- It compliments with payroll processing when linking with UBS Payroll
- It generates exception reports that allow management to take corrective action promptly